California Senator - Barbara Boxer

  • lajarvis78
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      Has anyone reached out to Barbara Boxer? She helped me get reimbursed
      for a couple thousand dollars of medical bills that PC was refusing to
      pay. I contacted her once and she made calls on my behalf to PC and
      then her office even followed up to make sure everything had been taken
      care of. I was amazed! I'm a nobody in California and she did all
      that. Just thought I would mention it.

      --Lauralee
      RPCV EC 70: Dominica
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Are you willing to reach out to her on behalf of this group? If so,
        I'd be happy to help you in any way that I can. We could make it quick
        and easy, I'm sure. Let me know.