More Stats (was Re: Update [from Minnesota])

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
      The GAO report to which Nancy refers is also available in our Files
      section. You might find some useful information there; however it
      focuses on the Peace Corps Office of Medical Services rather than
      OWCP. For example, one finding of the report is that assistance by
      Peace Corps in filing FECA claims had its share of deficiencies.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
        This probably means that I should get off my butt and
        contact the Oregon congresspeople too. I know this has
        been asked before, but where can I find a copy of the
        letters that have been sent. I'm not hugely interested in
        writing one from scratch. Did you contact Representatives
        and Senators or just Senators? -- Felicia

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
          Hi Felicia,

          I will send you by email a copy of a letter that one of our members
          sent to her Senator. If you like the letter, it'll take you a couple
          minutes to tailor the letter for your use.

          If you would like to contact both of your Senators and your
          Congressperson, that would be great. Whether you choose to contact
          one or two or all three of them is entirely up to you.

          Thanks.

          Kevin