Re: [owcp] periodic reviews

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007
      Yeah, I wish I could help too. I had a couple of years of
      medical reviews, but didn't get one this summer (even
      though the last psychiatrist said I was a big fat liar).
      I have never gotten the non-medical form, although I do
      get the regular "are you making any extra money?" form. I
      think the trick for me was seeing a better doctor than
      they sent me to who did more tests and generated more
      paperwork. Neuropsychologist just sounds cooler than
      psychiatrist. I'm going to try going to the
      neuropsychologist on a yearly basis to chart my progress
      and hopefully that will keep the medical evaluations away.

      Good luck with all your forms. -- Felicia