RE: [owcp] PLEASE READ: If you have contacted your Senator or Congressperson ...

  • susan murray
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007

      Kevin et all,

      I am presently in Belize and will let you know when I return  home if any of the Oregon Senators or Congresswoman replied to my letter.

      Thanks,
      Sue

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: owcp2004@...
      Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:46:09 +0000
      Subject: [owcp] PLEASE READ: If you have contacted your Senator or Congressperson ...

      If you have contacted your Senator or Congressperson, please provide me
      with the following as soon as possible:

      1. Have you received any response?

      2. If not, have you followed up?

      3. If you have not received a response, do you plan to follow up?

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
        Wonderful.

        Hope you're having a great time in Belize.