Re: Peace Corps Medical Office

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      So far I'm not impressed, but we'll see.

      I spoke with the nurse case manager this afternoon. The bulk of the
      conversation was about my personal issues with OWCP, but she did
      mention that Congressional inquiries are taken seriously by Peace
      Corps. In fact, she mentioned one from June, which I think must have
      come from Senator Coleman's office.

      The bottom line: I strongly encourage you to gently prod your
      Senators and Congresspersons so that they'll prod Peace Corps. We
      need to keep up the inertia.