Media Involvement

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      I'm growing weary of waiting for responses from OWCP, Peace Corps, and
      the Senators-in-hiding. We've given them plenty of time, so if Sue or
      Nancy or anyone else wants to contact the media, I think now is the
      perfect time. It would do the parties good to have the press knocking
      at their doors.
    • Kenn Miller