RE: [owcp] Congressional Update - 10/5/2007

  • susan murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007

      No response yet from Oregon senators Wyden and Smith or Congresswoman Hooley.
      Great that you have had some response from Sen. Gregg.

      Sue

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: owcp2004@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 01:30:24 +0000
      Subject: [owcp] Congressional Update - 10/5/2007

      1. I spoke with Senator Gregg's office today. The Senator has sent a
      letter to Peace Corps Headquarters re. our issues, but has not yet
      received a reply.

      2. Has anyone else who sent a copy of the Gregg letter to their
      Senators and Representatives received a reply? The silence is strange.