Re: [owcp] Congressional Update - 10/5/2007

  • Kenn Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      Yes my Congressman knows me very well and I have been writing and asking for his assistance for several years now.  Because of him, I have been able to have two or three tests done.  I just received a phone call from my Senator Brown's office and I need to send a signed consent form.

      On Oct 5, 2007, at 9:30 PM, Kevin wrote:

      1. I spoke with Senator Gregg's office today. The Senator has sent a
      letter to Peace Corps Headquarters re. our issues, but has not yet
      received a reply.

      2. Has anyone else who sent a copy of the Gregg letter to their
      Senators and Representatives received a reply? The silence is strange.

      Kevin

    • susan murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007

        No response yet from Oregon senators Wyden and Smith or Congresswoman Hooley.
        Great that you have had some response from Sen. Gregg.

        Sue

        To: owcp@yahoogroups.com