Peace Corps Medical Office

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      I scored a minor victory with the Peace Corps Medical Office today. My
      case has been referred to one of their nurse case managers. Whether
      the minor victory will become a major one will depend on how assertive
      the case manager is willing to be with OWCP.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
        Yay! I hope your nurse is as wonderful as mine was. --
        Felicia

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
          So far I'm not impressed, but we'll see.

          I spoke with the nurse case manager this afternoon. The bulk of the
          conversation was about my personal issues with OWCP, but she did
          mention that Congressional inquiries are taken seriously by Peace
          Corps. In fact, she mentioned one from June, which I think must have
          come from Senator Coleman's office.

          The bottom line: I strongly encourage you to gently prod your
          Senators and Congresspersons so that they'll prod Peace Corps. We
          need to keep up the inertia.