Congressional Update - 10/5/2007

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      1. I spoke with Senator Gregg's office today. The Senator has sent a
      letter to Peace Corps Headquarters re. our issues, but has not yet
      received a reply.

      2. Has anyone else who sent a copy of the Gregg letter to their
      Senators and Representatives received a reply? The silence is strange.

      Kevin
    • Kenn Miller

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007

          No response yet from Oregon senators Wyden and Smith or Congresswoman Hooley.
          Great that you have had some response from Sen. Gregg.

          Sue

          To: owcp@yahoogroups.com