Committee involved in PC policy

  • Sue T
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2007
      Aside from Schumer and Dodd, who else is in this
      committee? Where can I go online and learn about
      lawmakers who are involved?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2007
        Are you referring to the Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee
        on Western Hemisphere, Peace Corps and Narcotics Affairs?

        If so, you can see the membership here:

        http://www.senate.gov/general/committee_membership/committee_memberships
        _SSFR.htm#SSFR07

        Senator Schumer is not a member, however.