Congressional Contacts - Update 9/23/07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2007
      1. I spoke with a staffer in Senator Gregg's office on 9/18 to
      follow up on the Senator's initial response to our letter. (See
      message 504, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/owcp/message/504 )

      2. I sent an email to Ana Navarro in Senator Coleman's office this
      morning to follow up on the email that Andy and I sent her on
      September 2.

      3. As far as I know, no one from this group has contacted Senator
      Dodd's office. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

      4. Also, as far as I know, no one other than me has received a reply
      from a Senator or Congressperson regarding the Gregg letter. Again,
      please let me know if I'm wrong.

      Thanks!

      Kevin