National PC Assn

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Yes, we were in touch with Kevin Quigley from the National PC Assn. He is interested in what we are doing but can offer no more. His predecessors were much LESS interested in our struggles.

      I haven't been in touch with him/them this year, however.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        As far as I know, Kevin Quigley still receives messages from this Yahoo
        group. Whether he reads them is another matter.