Re: Senator Judd Gregg - Follow Up

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      I spoke with Leslie Mitchell, a staff person in Senator Gregg's
      Concord office, this morning. I told her that:

      1. We don't understand why the Senator would want to wait for the
      IG's report before proceeding because the IG isn't addressing the
      issues that we raised in our letter.

      2. What the IG is going to say is already known. I referred her to
      the Interim Report to Congress and the Journal of Public Inquiry
      article.

      She said she would forward this information to the Senator.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Has anyone contacted the National Peace Corps Association
        about this? I get the impression that they are more "rah
        rah Peace Corps" than an RPCV advocacy group, but perhaps
        if we say that a bunch of us are looking for help then
        they would be willing to step up. -- Felicia

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
          In a message dated 9/18/2007 8:52:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, owcp2004@... writes:
          I spoke with Leslie Mitchell, a staff person in Senator Gregg's
          Concord office, this morning. I told her that
          Thanks for following up, Kevin.