CT follow up: Sen Dodd

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      I used to be a CT resident but it was awhile ago or I'd send a letter on to him. Is there anyone out there from CT who might be willing to do this? I think he could be a perfect person to initiate some change?

      Maybe it can be someone who is new to this group or didn't necessarily sign the previous letter?

      And is there really no one else out there from the state of NY? Sen. Schumer's office was willing to look into this last year but his office wanted some folks from NY, or at least more than just me!

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007

        Charles Vogl is the only RPCV from CT who signed the letter. You're
        right, however; anyone from CT could transmit our letter to Senator
        Dodd.

        Denice Dublin, who signed the letter, is from Huntington, NY.

        Kevin