Re: [owcp] Digest Number 164

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      Kenn,

      I don't believe your name was on the letter and I think that Kevin sent it out but I'm glad that you're reaching out to connect with this group. So sorry to hear of your health issues and struggles. So many of us can deeply empathize. We can always use your name in the future as we will continue to work for fairness in this complex system.

      Nancy Tongue
      NYC