Re: [owcp] Digest Number 164

  • Kenn Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      I can not remember if I added my name or not.

      Kenn Miller  Senegal 2001-2003

      www.mrkenn.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
        Kenn,

        I don't believe your name was on the letter and I think that Kevin sent it out but I'm glad that you're reaching out to connect with this group. So sorry to hear of your health issues and struggles. So many of us can deeply empathize. We can always use your name in the future as we will continue to work for fairness in this complex system.

        Nancy Tongue
        NYC