RE: [owcp] Digest Number 164

  • rick rhodes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      A very good letter by Kevin Clark to Judd Gregg...more positive than
      negative...although perhaps just a tad lengthy.

      If not too late, you can add my name as a signatory, Rick Rhodes, Ecuador
      1999-2000

      Rick Rhodes
      cell: 727-459-5992
      fax: 727-527-8287
      www.heronislandguides.com (author/publisher)
      www.rickrhodes.com

    • Kenn Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
        I can not remember if I added my name or not.

        Kenn Miller  Senegal 2001-2003

        www.mrkenn.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
          Kenn,

          I don't believe your name was on the letter and I think that Kevin sent it out but I'm glad that you're reaching out to connect with this group. So sorry to hear of your health issues and struggles. So many of us can deeply empathize. We can always use your name in the future as we will continue to work for fairness in this complex system.

          Nancy Tongue
          NYC