Re: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
      Sue and Andy,

      When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

      If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@....

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007

        I'm suggesting that people send a copy of the Gregg letter, together
        with their own cover letter. I'll send you a copy of the cover
        letter that was sent to Senator Leahy. You can use it as a template,
        but you'll need to make some changes (they'll be obvious).

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
          Yes.

          When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

          If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@aol. com.

          Thanks,