RE: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

  • susan murray
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007

      Kevin,

      Letters sent to Senators Wyden and Smith and also to Congresswoman Hooley.  I will let you know when I receive a reply.

      Thanks,
      Sue

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: owcp2004@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:07:03 +0000
      Subject: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

      Thanks, Andy. If you get a substantive reply, could you mail me a
      copy? If you have the capability to scan and email, that would be fine
      too.

      A copy of the Gregg letter was sent to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
      too. (Thanks, Heidi!)

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups. com, Andrew Sterioff <apsterioff@ ...> wrote:

      > I sent copies of the [Gregg] letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman
      of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
        Sue and Andy,

        When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

        If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@....

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
          Nancy,

          I'm suggesting that people send a copy of the Gregg letter, together
          with their own cover letter. I'll send you a copy of the cover
          letter that was sent to Senator Leahy. You can use it as a template,
          but you'll need to make some changes (they'll be obvious).

          Kevin

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
            Yes.

            When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

            If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@aol. com.

            Thanks,