Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
      Thanks, Andy. If you get a substantive reply, could you mail me a
      copy? If you have the capability to scan and email, that would be fine
      too.

      A copy of the Gregg letter was sent to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
      too. (Thanks, Heidi!)

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Sterioff <apsterioff@...> wrote:

      > I sent copies of the [Gregg] letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman
      of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

      > Andy Sterioff
    • susan murray
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007

        Letters sent to Senators Wyden and Smith and also to Congresswoman Hooley.  I will let you know when I receive a reply.

        Thanks,
        Sue

        To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
        From: owcp2004@...
        Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:07:03 +0000
        Subject: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
          Sue and Andy,

          When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

          If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@....

          Thanks,

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007

            I'm suggesting that people send a copy of the Gregg letter, together
            with their own cover letter. I'll send you a copy of the cover
            letter that was sent to Senator Leahy. You can use it as a template,
            but you'll need to make some changes (they'll be obvious).

            Kevin

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
              Yes.

              When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

              If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@aol. com.

              Thanks,