Re: [owcp] Letter to Senator Judd Gregg

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
      I sent copies of the letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
        Thanks, Andy. If you get a substantive reply, could you mail me a
        copy? If you have the capability to scan and email, that would be fine
        too.

        A copy of the Gregg letter was sent to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
        too. (Thanks, Heidi!)

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Sterioff <apsterioff@...> wrote:

        > I sent copies of the [Gregg] letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman
        of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

        > Andy Sterioff
      • susan murray
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007

          Letters sent to Senators Wyden and Smith and also to Congresswoman Hooley.  I will let you know when I receive a reply.

          Thanks,
          Sue

          To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
          From: owcp2004@...
          Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:07:03 +0000
          Subject: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
            Sue and Andy,

            When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

            If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@....

            Thanks,

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007

              I'm suggesting that people send a copy of the Gregg letter, together
              with their own cover letter. I'll send you a copy of the cover
              letter that was sent to Senator Leahy. You can use it as a template,
              but you'll need to make some changes (they'll be obvious).

              Kevin

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
                Yes.

                When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

                If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@aol. com.

                Thanks,