Letter to Senator Judd Gregg

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2007
      The letter is now available in our Files area.

      For those of you who do not have access to the Files area, it can also
      be found at:

      http://www.geocities.com/owcp2004/gregg_owcp_083007.pdf

      Please feel free to provide a copy of the letter to your Congressional
      representatives. I ask that you do not modify the letter in any way.
      If you wish to reproduce a portion of the letter, that's fine as long
      as you quote it verbatim and reference the original letter.

      For example: The OWCP Yahoo! Group is calling for "Peace Corps to
      appoint a person to act as an ombudsman or advocate for Returned Peace
      Corps Volunteers who encounter problems in obtaining the post-service
      medical care to which they are legally entitled" (letter to the
      Honorable Judd Gregg, dated August 30, 2007).

      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
        I sent copies of the letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

        The letter is now available in our Files area.

        For those of you who do not have access to the Files area, it can also
        be found at:

        http://www.geocitie s.com/owcp2004/ gregg_owcp_ 083007.pdf

        Please feel free to provide a copy of the letter to your Congressional
        representatives. I ask that you do not modify the letter in any way.
        If you wish to reproduce a portion of the letter, that's fine as long
        as you quote it verbatim and reference the original letter.

        For example: The OWCP Yahoo! Group is calling for "Peace Corps to
        appoint a person to act as an ombudsman or advocate for Returned Peace
        Corps Volunteers who encounter problems in obtaining the post-service
        medical care to which they are legally entitled" (letter to the
        Honorable Judd Gregg, dated August 30, 2007).

        Thank you!

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
          Thanks, Andy. If you get a substantive reply, could you mail me a
          copy? If you have the capability to scan and email, that would be fine
          too.

          A copy of the Gregg letter was sent to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
          too. (Thanks, Heidi!)

          --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Sterioff <apsterioff@...> wrote:

          > I sent copies of the [Gregg] letter to Senators Klobuchar and Coleman
          of Minnesota along with a cover letter.

          > Andy Sterioff
        • susan murray
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007

            Letters sent to Senators Wyden and Smith and also to Congresswoman Hooley.  I will let you know when I receive a reply.

            Thanks,
            Sue

            To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
            From: owcp2004@...
            Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:07:03 +0000
            Subject: [owcp] Gregg Letter Sent to Senators Klobuchar, Coleman, and Leahy

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
              Sue and Andy,

              When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

              If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@....

              Thanks,

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007

                I'm suggesting that people send a copy of the Gregg letter, together
                with their own cover letter. I'll send you a copy of the cover
                letter that was sent to Senator Leahy. You can use it as a template,
                but you'll need to make some changes (they'll be obvious).

                Kevin

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
                  Yes.

                  When you sent your letter to other senators, did you send Kevin's letter as is with your own cover letter? If so, can you send me a copy as I'd like to do the same with Senator Schumer but I'd like to keep in style with the format.

                  If you prefer to just send me your personal copies you may do so to my home email at: fourdirect@aol. com.

                  Thanks,