New file uploaded to owcp

  • owcp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
      group.

      File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
      Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
      Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
        I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
          Thanks for the info for the ID info

        • Q83646@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
            Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

            Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
              I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.