Re: Congressional Contacts - Update 9/2/07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2 4:42 PM
      I haven't posted it yet, but will soon. I'll let you know when it's
      available for reading and printing.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23 7:37 AM
        1. I spoke with a staffer in Senator Gregg's office on 9/18 to
        follow up on the Senator's initial response to our letter. (See
        message 504, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/owcp/message/504 )

        2. I sent an email to Ana Navarro in Senator Coleman's office this
        morning to follow up on the email that Andy and I sent her on
        September 2.

        3. As far as I know, no one from this group has contacted Senator
        Dodd's office. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

        4. Also, as far as I know, no one other than me has received a reply
        from a Senator or Congressperson regarding the Gregg letter. Again,
        please let me know if I'm wrong.

        Thanks!

        Kevin