Re: [owcp] Congressional Contacts - Update 9/2/07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007

      Can you tell me where to find the final version of the letter mailed?

      Thanks,
      Nancy T

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        I haven't posted it yet, but will soon. I'll let you know when it's
        available for reading and printing.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2007
          1. I spoke with a staffer in Senator Gregg's office on 9/18 to
          follow up on the Senator's initial response to our letter. (See
          message 504, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/owcp/message/504 )

          2. I sent an email to Ana Navarro in Senator Coleman's office this
          morning to follow up on the email that Andy and I sent her on
          September 2.

          3. As far as I know, no one from this group has contacted Senator
          Dodd's office. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

          4. Also, as far as I know, no one other than me has received a reply
          from a Senator or Congressperson regarding the Gregg letter. Again,
          please let me know if I'm wrong.

          Thanks!

          Kevin