Re: [owcp] Congressional Contacts - Update 9/2/07
- Kevin,Can you tell me where to find the final version of the letter mailed?Thanks,Nancy T
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
- I haven't posted it yet, but will soon. I'll let you know when it's
available for reading and printing.
--- In email@example.com, FourDirect@... wrote:
> Can you tell me where to find the final version of the letter mailed?
> Nancy T
- 1. I spoke with a staffer in Senator Gregg's office on 9/18 to
follow up on the Senator's initial response to our letter. (See
message 504, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/owcp/message/504 )
2. I sent an email to Ana Navarro in Senator Coleman's office this
morning to follow up on the email that Andy and I sent her on
3. As far as I know, no one from this group has contacted Senator
Dodd's office. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
4. Also, as far as I know, no one other than me has received a reply
from a Senator or Congressperson regarding the Gregg letter. Again,
please let me know if I'm wrong.
> ----- Original Message ----this
> From: Kevin <owcp2004@...>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2007 8:05:10 AM
> Subject: [owcp] Congressional Contacts - Update 9/2/07
> 1. Letter to Senator Gregg: Faxed on 8/30. Hard copy mailed 9/1.
> 2. Response to Ana Navarro of Senator Coleman's office: Emailed
> 3. Contact with Senator Dodd's office re. Peace Corps legislation:
> Pending. Anyone care to take the lead?
> Need a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.