What do you need?

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      How can I help? I know a letter is being written up and sent. How can I
      help you? Tell me what you need. I know these questions are open, but
      I'm trying to find out what everyone needs now. Please state what you
      want or need. I am still trying to figure out what is going on in The
      OWCP Group.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        Jay,

        You could always send a copy of the Gregg letter to both of your
        Senators (Evan Bayh and Richard Lugar, I believe), along with a note
        asking them to coordinate with Senator Gregg's office to ensure that
        RPCVs receive the post-service medical care that they deserve.

        Kevin

        P.S. I'll have the Gregg letter available for download/printing very
        soon.

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

        > How can I help? I know a letter is being written up and sent. How can
        > help you? Tell me what you need. I know these questions are open, but
        > I'm trying to find out what everyone needs now. Please state what you
        > want or need. I am still trying to figure out what is going on in The
        > OWCP Group.

      • jay cevelo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          Thanks! Please remind me to do that.