Re: Digest Number 154

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      I would definitely like to see the Gregg letter in the hands of Chris
      Dodd. However, I'd prefer a CT resident to send it to him.

      (Please see message number 459:

      I'd also like to see copies provided to other RPCV Senators and
      Representatives, as well as to Patrick Leahy (D-VT). Senator Leahy has
      the kind of fire we need behind us. He reportedly stormed into the
      White River Junction (VT) VA Hospital demanding medical care for a
      wounded Iraq War veteran.

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "jeanne lese" <jlese@...> wrote:

      > Are you planning to send it to Senator Christopher Dodd?
    • Christine Link
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        I agree. As an overseas US citizen who formerly lived in DC, I can only count on a delegate, which we all know carries no weight.