Re: [owcp] Digest Number 154

  • jeanne lese
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2007
      Are you planning to send it to Senator Christopher Dodd?
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
        I would definitely like to see the Gregg letter in the hands of Chris
        Dodd. However, I'd prefer a CT resident to send it to him.

        (Please see message number 459:

        I'd also like to see copies provided to other RPCV Senators and
        Representatives, as well as to Patrick Leahy (D-VT). Senator Leahy has
        the kind of fire we need behind us. He reportedly stormed into the
        White River Junction (VT) VA Hospital demanding medical care for a
        wounded Iraq War veteran.

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "jeanne lese" <jlese@...> wrote:

        > Are you planning to send it to Senator Christopher Dodd?
      • Christine Link
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
          I agree. As an overseas US citizen who formerly lived in DC, I can only count on a delegate, which we all know carries no weight.