"Support Your Fellow RPCVs"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007

      The following is a message that I've posted to three Yahoo groups:  peacecorps2, peacecorpsnetwork, and gmrpcv.  Please feel free to post it wherever you see fit.

      Support your Fellow RPCVs

      Several RPCVs who have medical issues related to their Peace Corps service have drafted a letter to Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH), which, among other things, asks for Peace Corps to take a more active role in insuring that RPCVs receive the medical care to which they are legally entitled.

      The latest draft of the letter can be viewed at:

      You can support your fellow RPCVs by adding your name to the letter. To do so, please contact Kevin at owcp2004@... at your earliest convenience.

      Thank you, and please feel free to forward this message to other RPCVs or RPCV groups.