Anyone here familiar with this website for OWCP claimants?

  • E. Sue Trone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      http://www.fedworkerscomp.net/

      I just found it tonight. It looks like a portal for all federal employees
      on OWCP and from the very brief going-over I've given it, it really looks
      like reform at OWCP is a bleak prospect (most of you may be rolling your
      eyes thinking that that msg is redundant). When it comes to trying to voice
      our concerns, I think there may be some resources we can share with this
      group. I'm not moving on anything yet, but it's just a thought. Work is
      busy these days and I only get a couple hours here and there to think about
      the work of this group.

      Anyway, that's all for now. If you've had contact with the website I
      mentioned please tell me about it.

      Thanks,
      Sue Trone