Re: [owcp] list of old staff members

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
      Joanna,

      That might be very tricky. Here are three ideas that come to mind: 1) Contact Peace Corps and
      see if they have a forwarding address. 2) Assuming that you know the person's name, try a google
      search; you might get lucky. 3) See if NPCA (rpcv.org) has the person listed in its public
      membership database.

      Maybe someone else has other ideas?

      Kevin