RE: [owcp] Input Requested

  • susan murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
      Kevin,

      I feel that the letter is complete and concise.  Thanks for all of your work.  I am happy to add my name to the letter.

      Sue Murray
      Oregon City, Or.
      bunstg@...

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: owcp2004@...
      Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:17:41 +0000
      Subject: [owcp] Input Requested

      If you have comments on the draft of the letter to Senator Gregg,
      please get them to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

      The draft can be found in message 407:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/owcp/ message/407

      Also, if you are one of the people who wants to "sign" the letter,
      please let me know how you want your name, city and state, and email
      address to appear.

      Thanks!

      Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!