Input Requested

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 7:17 AM
      If you have comments on the draft of the letter to Senator Gregg,
      please get them to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

      The draft can be found in message 407:

      Also, if you are one of the people who wants to "sign" the letter,
      please let me know how you want your name, city and state, and email
      address to appear.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 11:24 AM
        I'd like my name on the letter, please.

        Andy Sterioff
         4800 Pleasant Avenue South
        Minneapolis, Minnesota
        55419-5441

        Andy

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/owcp/ message/407

        Also, if you are one of the people who wants to "sign" the letter,
        please let me know how you want your name, city and state, and email
        address to appear.

        Thanks!

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      • susan murray
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9 12:54 PM

          I feel that the letter is complete and concise.  Thanks for all of your work.  I am happy to add my name to the letter.

          Sue Murray
          Oregon City, Or.
          bunstg@...

          To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
          From: owcp2004@...
          Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:17:41 +0000

          If you have comments on the draft of the letter to Senator Gregg,
          please get them to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

          The draft can be found in message 407:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/owcp/ message/407

          Also, if you are one of the people who wants to "sign" the letter,
          please let me know how you want your name, city and state, and email
          address to appear.

          Thanks!

          Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!