Re: New file uploaded to owcp

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi Sue,

      You're right; that's a dated list. I'll try to find an updated one.

      Senate.gov is a good resource (I use it all the time). However, it's
      not a good site for finding email addresses for Senators and their
      key staff. The trend is to direct you to a web form for submitting
      comments. What you're not told is, your submission often gets
      deleted if your form shows an out of state address.

      Kevin

    • owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
        group.

        File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
        Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
        Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
          I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
            Thanks for the info for the ID info

          • Q83646@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
              Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

              Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.