Re: [owcp] New file uploaded to owcp

  • Sue T
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
      I hate to say this but this list of senators is dated:
      Bob Graham has not been a FL senator for a few years
      or more -- at least I believe as soon as I moved to FL
      he quit back in '03.

      If you want email contact (or snail mail/phone for
      that matter) go to senate.gov and navigate. It's a
      pretty intuitive site for finding ways to contact your
      senators.

      I hope everyone is feeling healthy today.

      Cheers.

      Sue

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
        Hi Sue,

        You're right; that's a dated list. I'll try to find an updated one.

        Senate.gov is a good resource (I use it all the time). However, it's
        not a good site for finding email addresses for Senators and their
        key staff. The trend is to direct you to a web form for submitting
        comments. What you're not told is, your submission often gets
        deleted if your form shows an out of state address.

        Kevin

      • owcp@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
          group.

          File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
          Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
          Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
            I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
              Thanks for the info for the ID info

            • Q83646@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

                Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                  I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.