New file uploaded to owcp

  • owcp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
      group.

      File : /senators.txt
      Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
      Description : Email Addresses for U.S. Senators

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
    • Sue T
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
        I hate to say this but this list of senators is dated:
        Bob Graham has not been a FL senator for a few years
        or more -- at least I believe as soon as I moved to FL
        he quit back in '03.

        If you want email contact (or snail mail/phone for
        that matter) go to senate.gov and navigate. It's a
        pretty intuitive site for finding ways to contact your
        senators.

        I hope everyone is feeling healthy today.

        Cheers.

        Sue

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
          Hi Sue,

          You're right; that's a dated list. I'll try to find an updated one.

          Senate.gov is a good resource (I use it all the time). However, it's
          not a good site for finding email addresses for Senators and their
          key staff. The trend is to direct you to a web form for submitting
          comments. What you're not told is, your submission often gets
          deleted if your form shows an out of state address.

          Kevin

        • owcp@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
            group.

            File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
            Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
            Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
              I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
                Thanks for the info for the ID info

              • Q83646@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                  Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

                  Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                    I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.