Re: [owcp] Re: Letter to Senator Gregg

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2007
      I think that it is important to stress in the letter that
      part of the problem (as you said below) is that our
      conditions are often outside what the agency generally
      deals with. That makes the frequent turn over of claims
      examiners and lack of support from the Peace Corps side
      more difficult for us. -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2007
        OWCP rotates claims examiners periodically. It's part of the way the
        agency chooses to operate! And it's another reason why continuity of
        care is so poor.