Re: [owcp] list of old staff members

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2004
      Joanna,

      I don't know how to access country directors but perhaps Kevin or someone
      else does. I've had a comp case since 1985 so it sounds like we've all been
      struggling so long.

      Nancy Tongue
      NYC
      (Chile 1980-82)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
        Joanna,

        That might be very tricky. Here are three ideas that come to mind: 1) Contact Peace Corps and
        see if they have a forwarding address. 2) Assuming that you know the person's name, try a google
        search; you might get lucky. 3) See if NPCA (rpcv.org) has the person listed in its public
        membership database.

        Maybe someone else has other ideas?

        Kevin