Points for letter

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 11:19 AM
      Yes, these are exactly the points, in my opinion. You've nailed them! And thanks for doing this, Kevin.
      Nancy Tongue

      In a message dated 8/3/2007 1:48:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rpcv@... writes:
      I'd be happy to take a stab at the first draft unless, of course,
      someone else is dying to do it. :)

      Assuming that I'm going to write the letter, I need your input on
      what we are asking for:

      Peace Corps to designate an individual to assist RPCVs with the
      Office of Medical Services and OWCP?

      Dept. of Labor to designate someone to assist RPCVs with OWCP
      problems?

      The Peace Corps OIG to investigate issues that RPCVs are having with
      the Office of Medical Services and OWCP?

      The Labor OIG to investigate problems that RPCVS are having with OWCP
      and ACS?

      A GA0 investigation of RPCV health care, including issues with the
      Peace Corps Office of Medical Services, OWCP, and ACS?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 1:22 PM
        Hi Nancy,

        Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't think we could ask for
        all that. Maybe one advocate/ombudsman type of person (either at PC
        or Labor) and one investigation (OIG or GAO).

        Kevin