Re: [owcp] Welcome

  • Heidi Fassnacht
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
      Thanks Kevin!

      FYI: I e-mailed the information regarding this
      listserve to fellow RPCVs that I know who I thought
      might be interested. So hopefully we'll have a few
      more folks on board soon! I'm really excited about
      this listserve and its potential. Thanks again Kevin
      for setting things up!

      :) Heidi

      --- owcp2004 <rpcv@...> wrote:
      > A big welcome to Nancy and Heidi. When we reach
      > some sort
      > of 'critical mass'--it's just the 3 of us at the
      > moment--we can
      > figure out what to do with this group!
      >
      > Kevin

      =====
      "In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy." John Sawhill

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • owcp2004
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
        Thanks again, Heidi.

        I encourage everyone here to get the word out about our Yahoo!
        group. The more members we have, the greater the chance that we'll
        be able to get someone's--anyone's!--attention.

        Kevin