RE: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

  • susan murray
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      I am definitely interested!

      Sue

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: FourDirect@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400
      Subject: Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

      I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
      with her about my current problems with OWCP.

      While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
      Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
      personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
      many signature as we could gather.

      Anybody interested?

      Kevin

      Kevin et al,

      I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

      Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
        I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia