Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2 6:17 PM
      I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
      with her about my current problems with OWCP.

      While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
      Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
      personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
      many signature as we could gather.

      Anybody interested?

      Kevin et al,

      I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

    • susan murray
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2 9:28 PM
        I am definitely interested!

        Sue

        To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
        From: FourDirect@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400
        Subject: Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

        Kevin et al,

        I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

        Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3 8:19 AM
          I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia