Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      I'll sign.

      From: Kenn Miller <mrkenn@...>
      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 4:55:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

      Of course I will sign it.

      -Kenn

      http://homepage. mac.com/mrkenn

      On Thursday, August 02, 2007, at 12:44PM, "Kevin" <rpcv@coolgoose. com> wrote:
      >I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
      >with her about my current problems with OWCP.
      >
      >While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
      >Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
      >personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
      >many signature as we could gather.
      >
      >Anybody interested?
      >
      >Kevin
      >
      >P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
      >Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
      >Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
      >Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
        I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
        with her about my current problems with OWCP.

        While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
        Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
        personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
        many signature as we could gather.

        Anybody interested?

        Kevin et al,

        I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

      • susan murray
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          I am definitely interested!

          Sue

          To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
          From: FourDirect@...
          Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400

          Kevin et al,

          I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

          Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
            I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia