Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

  • Kenn Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Of course I will sign it.

      -Kenn

      http://homepage.mac.com/mrkenn

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
        I'll sign.

        >I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
        >with her about my current problems with OWCP.
        >
        >While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
        >Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
        >personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
        >many signature as we could gather.
        >
        >Anybody interested?
        >
        >Kevin
        >
        >P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
        >Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
        >Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
        >Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
          with her about my current problems with OWCP.

          While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
          Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
          personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
          many signature as we could gather.

          Anybody interested?

          Kevin et al,

          I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

        • susan murray
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
            I am definitely interested!

            Sue

            To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
            From: FourDirect@...
            Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400

            Kevin et al,

            I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

            Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
              I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia