Re: Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Would you like to suggest some key points for the letter? I'll be
      happy to try to incorporate everyone's ideas.

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Sue T <sallie_ali_sue@...> wrote:

      > Depending on what you say in the letter I imagine I'll
      > gladly sign.
      >
      > Sue Trone
      >
      > --- Kevin <rpcv@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office
      > > this morning to talk
      > > with her about my current problems with OWCP.
      > >
      > > While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it
      > > would take to get
      > > Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention
      > > of key OWCP
      > > personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter
      > > would do it, with as
      > > many signature as we could gather.
      > >
      > > Anybody interested?
      > >
      > > Kevin
      > >
      > > P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on
      > > the Standing
      > > Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor,
      > > Health and Human
      > > Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on
      > > the Standing
      > > Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

    • Kenn Miller
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
        Of course I will sign it.

        -Kenn

        http://homepage.mac.com/mrkenn

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          I'll sign.

          >I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
          >with her about my current problems with OWCP.
          >
          >While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
          >Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
          >personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
          >many signature as we could gather.
          >
          >Anybody interested?
          >
          >Kevin
          >
          >P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
          >Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
          >Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
          >Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
            I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
            with her about my current problems with OWCP.

            While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
            Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
            personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
            many signature as we could gather.

            Anybody interested?

            Kevin et al,

            I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

          • susan murray
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
              I am definitely interested!

              Sue

              To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
              From: FourDirect@...
              Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400

              Kevin et al,

              I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

              Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
                I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia