Re: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

  • Sue T
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Depending on what you say in the letter I imagine I'll
      gladly sign.

      Sue Trone

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
        Would you like to suggest some key points for the letter? I'll be
        happy to try to incorporate everyone's ideas.

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Sue T <sallie_ali_sue@...> wrote:

        > Depending on what you say in the letter I imagine I'll
        > gladly sign.
        >
        > Sue Trone
        >
        > --- Kevin <rpcv@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office
        > > this morning to talk
        > > with her about my current problems with OWCP.
        > >
        > > While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it
        > > would take to get
        > > Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention
        > > of key OWCP
        > > personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter
        > > would do it, with as
        > > many signature as we could gather.
        > >
        > > Anybody interested?
        > >
        > > Kevin
        > >
        > > P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on
        > > the Standing
        > > Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor,
        > > Health and Human
        > > Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on
        > > the Standing
        > > Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

      • Kenn Miller
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          Of course I will sign it.

          -Kenn

          http://homepage.mac.com/mrkenn

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
            I'll sign.

            >I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
            >with her about my current problems with OWCP.
            >
            >While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
            >Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
            >personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
            >many signature as we could gather.
            >
            >Anybody interested?
            >
            >Kevin
            >
            >P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
            >Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
            >Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
            >Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
              I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
              with her about my current problems with OWCP.

              While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
              Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
              personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
              many signature as we could gather.

              Anybody interested?

              Kevin et al,

              I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

            • susan murray
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
                I am definitely interested!

                Sue

                To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
                From: FourDirect@...
                Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400

                Kevin et al,

                I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

                Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
                  I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia