RE: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

  • Kurt Corwin
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2 10:35 AM

      Count me in.

      From: owcp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:owcp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:38 AM
      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [owcp] Senator Judd Gregg (R), Senior Senator of New Hampshire

      I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
      with her about my current problems with OWCP.

      While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
      Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
      personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
      many signature as we could gather.

      Anybody interested?

      Kevin

      P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
      Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
      Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
      Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

    • Sue T
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2 11:38 AM
        Depending on what you say in the letter I imagine I'll
        gladly sign.

        Sue Trone

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2 12:10 PM
          Would you like to suggest some key points for the letter? I'll be
          happy to try to incorporate everyone's ideas.

          --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Sue T <sallie_ali_sue@...> wrote:

          > Depending on what you say in the letter I imagine I'll
          > gladly sign.
          >
          > Sue Trone
          >
          > --- Kevin <rpcv@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office
          > > this morning to talk
          > > with her about my current problems with OWCP.
          > >
          > > While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it
          > > would take to get
          > > Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention
          > > of key OWCP
          > > personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter
          > > would do it, with as
          > > many signature as we could gather.
          > >
          > > Anybody interested?
          > >
          > > Kevin
          > >
          > > P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on
          > > the Standing
          > > Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor,
          > > Health and Human
          > > Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on
          > > the Standing
          > > Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

        • Kenn Miller
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2 2:55 PM
            Of course I will sign it.

            -Kenn

            http://homepage.mac.com/mrkenn

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2 4:20 PM
              I'll sign.

              >I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
              >with her about my current problems with OWCP.
              >
              >While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
              >Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
              >personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
              >many signature as we could gather.
              >
              >Anybody interested?
              >
              >Kevin
              >
              >P.S. Senator Gregg has the advantage of being on the Standing
              >Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human
              >Services, Education, and Related Agencies; and on the Standing
              >Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2 6:17 PM
                I called my caseworker in Senator Gregg's office this morning to talk
                with her about my current problems with OWCP.

                While I had her on the phone, I asked her what it would take to get
                Senator Gregg to bring our issues to the attention of key OWCP
                personnel in Washington, DC. She said a letter would do it, with as
                many signature as we could gather.

                Anybody interested?

                Kevin et al,

                I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

              • susan murray
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2 9:28 PM
                  I am definitely interested!

                  Sue

                  To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
                  From: FourDirect@...
                  Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:17:47 -0400

                  Kevin et al,

                  I'm absolutely interested and when I come out of my current flare-up I'll work on doing the same with Senator Schumer.

                  Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 3 8:19 AM
                    I'd be happy to sign too. -- Felicia