Re: [owcp] A letter that I sent to my Senator re. OWCP

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      Excellent letter. And we must make Peace Corps responsible for advocating for us as Susan Gambino, RN (Peace Corps) did in the later half of the 1980's. There has been no one since to do so for us, as far as my personal history has shown and we should not have to submit bills and requests for treatment through our Senators in order to obtain answers.

      Thanks for putting this out there. When I get back on my feet a bit I'll post some of my own. We both have struggled for two decades and that seems sufficient.

      Best,