Re: [owcp] Medical Problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
      In a message dated 7/30/2007 9:07:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, apsterioff@... writes:
      I've contacted them recently and they were willing to help.  My problem was back in 1991.

      Andy Sterioff
      Andy,

      Out of curiosity, with whom did you speak and what are they able to do? I hope you get some help and answers.

      Best,
      Nancy Tongue
      Chile

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
        I spoke to the receptionist in the medical services unit and she overnight mailed me a recurrence form to fill out and send back.  When I asked, they sent me a form to apply for a schedule award with the Department of Labor, a claim for compensation.  I haven't called them back or heard anything back yet.  I'm going to call them later this week or after my next appointment with my doctor in early August.

        I've contacted them recently and they were willing to help.  My problem was back in 1991.

        Andy Sterioff
        Andy,

        Out of curiosity, with whom did you speak and what are they able to do? I hope you get some help and answers.

        Best,
        Nancy Tongue
        Chile

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
          Andy,

          I am so pleased to hear that the office of medical services is responding. They went some years without a good track record so I'm glad that they're on the ball now. Do keep us posted.

          And good luck healing.

          Best,